onsdag 15 januari 2020

yeah whatever

you give me access
to a world i never though i would enter
you give me that vip package to backstage
put me frontseat , all from a wheelchair
just saw hospital rooms and surgery
just with a heart and a alert
took me took moon just by that hangout
and i might be a bit naive , didnt realize who you where
but life isnt what is appear and i should learn to chill out
instead out freak out but somehow you get my rant
like nobody done and thats weird and now it just awkward
but they make the best stories so i dont mind
do you know how special you make me  feel
just by tap that heart , nobody boy done that
all i knew is corridors of a hospital
know im embracing hollywood
... just with a tap , just with a chat
i didnt woke up on my best foot
no you had to listen to wrong note
but i hope you still remember me
i guess you did as you add me
tend to have fit now and then
specially when i might make a friend

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar