tisdag 26 november 2019

Hollywood bubble



flashes of light and i can feel it come
never felt so high on life but yet so numb
its like a earthquake in my body
and i dont really trust somebody
i flinch with my eyes and make faces
why wouldnt you me replace ?
im a heartbreak in waiting
and i cant blame you for leaving
so i let you go before i let you in
because i fear you might be him
i know you just a fragile dream
hands shake , i dont like shaking hands
maybe because my hands and i arent friends
and i my feet always stumble
dont like this place , i like the Hollywood bubble
MTV , THE HILLS - the american appeal
because when you live in life full of drama like mine
all you looking for is star sign
something that looks like a miracle
and with one alert , dm and click
there you wore and made sense
'and transform into a hospital princess

late to the party but congrats to Taylor for the artist of the decade prize .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar