fredag 29 november 2019

YOU MAKE ME STRIVE TO HEAVENLY HIGHS








i dont feel like i got friends
so i find them in celebs
because stars love their fans
its what i have heard

i been doing this since i wore a child 
because i never got included in games 
so i like to play with word and haunt the perf sentence
how to describe a memory and feeling , to be able to potray a human being 
i like to write about real people , in fact i like to write about stars nowdays 
because their lifestyle is a perment vacation which i highly aware its not 
but by the pictures it seem glamourous and i have no idea why you like to become friends 
with a girl like me , hospital girl ,throw fit like you drop hit but i take dont jinx it by quetion it 
you in my entourage , the it crowd and the squad 
that help me become a better author and i like have you as mentor 
because you make me strive , keep my goals alive and ambition high 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar