fredag 29 november 2019

my one to go ( not this guy )






i dont feel like i got friends
so i find them in celebs
because stars love their fans
its what i have heard
so i making my own , solid crew

and you know nobody keep their word 

like a fan , stan but i like to think this has develop 

to friendship ( why because you are on my instagram duh ) 

you the guy i have secret convorsations with my headphones 
when im sad , glad or just mad - the one i turn for advice about love and life 
because face it im write a blog but got no experience about romance but you seem like mr right 
i like how we subtext through pictures and videos , how you paint my hospital room like a disco 
and help me with words , you my one to go and i probably never let you go 

ps i do like his music though lol . 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar