torsdag 28 november 2019

throw fits like he drops hits





a decade of poems about a guy but with one dm

everything change isnt it stange in the darkest point

you come to a point to figure everything out

deleting you wore a mistake , cried for a half year

but somehow i made a mark , i tend to do that

with my habits of throwing fits like you drop jams

you know im not want any fame , i got my own

here at my blog - you got your scene , i got my fans

can we still be friends , they say rich friends do it better

im that rags to riches , not here for you spot and i cant be bought

not Vivian , i only drink Evian and dont do communal

unless i rebel against to my parent because they dont treat me like adult

thats an insult and you can not compete with me , honey

might got the fam , partner and health

but not the money

and if you gonna be heartbroken you better be rich

because we all know i am a bad bitch

i dont do avarage , i need savage

please do you know who i am

the girl of your dreams






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar