lördag 30 november 2019

yes / no / maybe







i like to see you smile
because it wear happiness
confident , you make me
feel like i got somebody
when my reality is
lonely
living in a hospital enviorment
tend to do that , sterile
but then you came , heaven sent
dont break my heart , im fragile
i hope you get im live on 120 meds
send text to people because i want to feel happiness
im sorry if i throw fits but i cant quit
maybe you like the normality
 with me , but i always prefered your reality
so i hope you get it was quite a chock when you came in swinging
im caught in the state of euphoria and is with disbeliving
that somebody i like since 21 would feauture me , become my friend
i wore used to be a lone wolf but now i am team TAYLOR FROM TWILIGHT
SEE ME DURING NIGHTTIME AND I WAS CRAZY FOR YOU EVER DECLINE
BUT NOW I DECIDE YOU MINE , BFF BECAUSE BEEF IS BORING SO SQUASH IT


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar