fredag 29 november 2019

you my clyde , ride and die







being a public enemy of the state

but if i gonna be a target 
the girl you never will forget 
we fight like a house on fire 
on and off , back and forth 
i never have a chemisty like this 
with somebody and it scare me 
you my clyde , ride to die 
and you know im picked out my stone 
maybe thats why im so careless with words 
be like screw it - it was he who blew it 
this happens every time somebody get to close 
i pull away , back off and throw a fit like you deliver hit 
i think we the best collab but it quite weird my fave celeb
came along and made me deliver all this poem bc of  this dm 
every word is a bullet , sentence our alliance - how we keep contact 
subtext and you know i have your back 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar