torsdag 28 november 2019

how girls in wheelchairs do





what will ever compare when you befriend your fave star ?

who can ever compete with him , definally not eh jim ...

remember how you broke my heart , didnt got how i would recover

10 years , bucket list made , check list but i still got a friend on my wish list

a selfie with a star , meet me at a bar - ushuaia next year - meet me there ? 

i remember when i sang your song at karaoke , sounded like a freaking coyote

try to be low key but support you from far - you know you got my friendship

remember the first time i attended your gig , in my wheelchair and felt a bit out lost

on the ramp and just when you put the needle on rec , i forgot all about the pain

and went all insane , dont care about being vain - nothing with me is perfect eitherway

but this is how i roll eh out of control and and avoid to fall ... but i like to think thats a bit rock n roll

when i enter a festival

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar