lördag 30 november 2019

how to become friend with stars





im a prisoner in my body
the only one i let in my soul
terminal ill and is hard to deal
rather run from people that get close
never really suspect you would be one of the boys
i tried to run , pull away but maybe we just needed space
grew to become ... friends ?
im just that girl in hospital gown that attend doctor appointments
they say if people meant to comeback they shall and you wasnt a disappointment
it just when you have a poster on your wall , a spotify account and know your hits by heart
its kinda was a bit overwhelming to meet prince charming but it was a blessing
i know my story is quite tragic but you put that glitter and whip that magic
and suddenly im no longer trapped in my body , im made it to our story
and i love this chapter because i cant feel any pain here , you keep me sane
i dont really know how i went from fan to friend , can you feel that ?
your my out of body experience and i hope you know
im just that girl in hospital gown that attend doctor appointments
and occatually i catch your gig but i do watch them at youtube
i dont respect a lot of people because friends make me feel so small
but i do respect your because you make me feel cool for being who i am
you that friend i always wanted and i tried my best to protect your dreams
but maybe you understand more than i credit your for
i am happy we have this restore

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar