fredag 29 november 2019

you put your rep on the line and i decline









you put your rep on the line

and i did you , decline

i got a habit of doing this

all the time

thought we wore over

but somehow we always gome back stronger

of all the stars that came it wore you that made me recover

i wore a shot in a dark but maybe you got a glimt of my heart

tend to wear it on the sleeve and this time i promise i never leave

for a while i tried my best to walk away

 push you out but you always pull me back

said it wore ok for me to stay

first low key now official , like you feel some kinda pride

over my friendship , do you know what kinda effect you got over me

you wipe the condition off with my face since we become friends ?

you put your rep on the line and the line and i decline , i acknowleage my fault in this

as longer you acknowleage you hit me like a a make a wish

i didnt sent for and i couldnt ask for more

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar