fredag 29 november 2019

YOU MY AUGUSTUS









i think our story is a bit like Hazel and Augustus

norious and victorious

and i cant really wrap my head around it but i find it magic

how you find my avatar , there billions of faces but you choose mine

you know by now i throw fit like you deliver hit , and thats why i decline

i guess i fear what might out if it , and had to prevent my health .. find myself

you cant blame me for that , it just fact and i find it quite like a rom - com

how you haunt me down , twitter , hangout , whatsapp and IG

you even hand me your number and you the first guy ever done that

which i never will stop brag about but i will never use you for any clout

becaus i think of us more , ... like friends , are you ok with that ?

im sorry if a bit under your influence , but you a good one

and i would cross the world if i could

but i like our exchanges of playlist and poems

all inspired by chats and dms


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar