onsdag 27 november 2019

NEVER EVER GIVE UP

today i had the worst day but writing about you make everything better
i dont know if you read this but if you do , im telling you the impact
you got is major , its not romantical in any sense - more like friends ...
people help peolple and your music are a helping me through
when i dont know what to do in any form of sense
i wore just laying and minding myself when my symtomes begin to express themselves
in any shape of form and i know im not a norm but i am loyal to the throne
shaking like a squid , drool like im fill of liquid ... and tired because my seizure
is take the best of me but i know the best medicine is your music is like
tranform me to feel a bit norm
its like standing in the middle of earthquake , have it every day
and there no middle way , no comprimizes - all in
and all the dreamers i once dream
gave up but than you show up
im not sure if im ready to this give up

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar