fredag 29 november 2019

straight out of the catwalk





man crush everyday , everyday

how can it not be when you look

like you came straight from catwalk

the beauty is not in how he wear it

it how he owe it

and i dont get why exs run

but i do get why she stay

if you ever need a confident booze

consider me your personalize orange juice

and i rooting for your guys

like your president in your fan club

you know im loyal like a pup

maybe because you just my teacup

make me forget all about my reality

take me to that MTV REALITY

HILLS HILLS HILLS

do you like to slide in on red carpet

like it where magic carpet

or do you prefer stay in

nights out with the gang

shows that go off with a bang

i have million question to ask

and i sound like somebody from TRL

im just intrested how you doing

hope you not burn out

remember sleep , eat and reapet


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar