tisdag 26 november 2019

A MANS BEST FRIEND





i always been the underdog that is more into my blog . than snog

but i got a good reason and thats my condition , and the i got two

always been the girl that picked out last in the team

but the fact you pick me wore quite a dream

to big for me i couldnt understand

the why because everyone told me i shouldnt get close to anyone

but i listen to wrong people  , i should have listen to you instead

there is a reason why i dont get close to people , specially boys

the fact is my conditions is why i dont let anyone in

but then you came around and how much i tried to push you away

you stay , platonic but for me it wore magic and i hope you know

i never let go on the hope on us because i think we perfect collab

BUT I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT THIS FEELING COME FROM CELEB ???




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar