fredag 29 november 2019

'Unorthodox





i dont do friends if they they do checks
rather have snacks than backstab GF backs
more into my blog than mr Van Gogh
i got to much clothes but its impossible to pose
in a wheelchair so i write poems instead
dont do boy problems
 i got 99 problems like try not to drop dead
if you not hollywood royality you cant hang
just kidding , its a love feast and a blast
and i am like this with djs .,,
i am a rags to riches story , all about that victory
forget about the past i already clead my browser history
delete those guys that made you feel less
and support them who make you feel like a hospital princess
from being not able to go abroad during school vacation
to slay the holiday location
such a whirl wide and of  course everything is a bit ,,,, magical

so this song really help me on my way to accept myself with epilepsy


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar