torsdag 21 november 2019

Starlight





im the girl with too many celeb crushes

but i never thought one of the would get in touch 
that just awkward and made me slight an coward 
they look so cool is cruel , im just a casuel fool
sitting here and write about people i never met 
at internet but admire their passion
cant help but look up to their determent and ambition 
im the girl with too many celebs crushes 
but i never thought one of them would get in in touch 
i remember when you slide into my dm 
send me alert in shaped of a heart 
and i was like yeah this is definally become a poem 
i remember i felt like nobody but suddnely you put the spotlight on me
when you slide into my life , when all i was making left turn you made me swipe right 
over a night  and made me shine bright as ... STARLIGHT 
i might not got star quality , but i got quantity 
just be patience with me , i will add you 
like i done in this chapter of us 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar