torsdag 28 november 2019

the tumblr girl and idol





the problem with me i got a personality

that attracts every star in the gallaxy

im like the sun , never stop shine

the problem with me is every celebrity

tend to like my personality

because im a ray of sunshine most of the time

never chase clout , you know it isnt what im about

im more of chasing intellegence , the perfect sentence

the fact that i am more famous on internet IRL

and its quite mad i got friends from MTV

i admire there ambition

how you swipe away my condition

just with a reference , sentence

i tried so hard to not let you in

but you pull me back

didnt want to let you in , see the real me

because maybe you would like me

but you always came back , repair the damage

and that is quite strange

because not even my family do that

and the fact you handed , befriend

me , add me is like beyond

this is a  testement how i got it wrong

and i shouldnt listen to her song

dont really know why shy run

but i get why shy stay

i think im the coolest friend

since that JEN

BECAUSE I LIKE BEING THIRD WHEEL

is no big deal


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar