torsdag 28 november 2019

YOU MAKE ME THE NORDIC STAR







support you from far 
you got the title , make my wheelchair spin like a vinal 
tell your girl im no rival because im not im just here for the laugh
support you from the far , you got the title but im the nordic star 
you make me shine like Aurora borelis , you and i set in stone like that solaris 
i got money on this and you just made my wildest dreams ... i wasnt prepered for being starstruck
one time , two time , three time ... but now im fine , sometimes i want to expose ya 
but than i roll my eyes and let myself calm down because i know what we is real 
we dont need to be official , but i like how we are - and you can tell im comfortable as third wheel
so tell your girl im not looking for backstab her back , i like to have peoples back and eat snack 
more into blog than snog you know but you can tell i develop a BFF but i do acknowleage your GF 
she is pretty like a model and i rooting on you guys , i dont want issues im perfect fine with single life 
and this is because of my conditions , i dont need any heartbreak BECAUSE I GOT MORE ISSUES 
so thats why i settle being friends 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar