torsdag 28 november 2019

my fave character





what kinda world do we live in when reletives cut out people who not in their liking

life isnt a instagram piture and for some their isnt a cure but their you came to a rescue

when you slide in my dm , send me that message and tap my heart just when i rising from falling apart

invite me to chat in hangout and talked about this and that but honestly it went to crap , girlfriend snap

you gotta know i throw fits like you drops hits but i think you get it because you still came around

hunt me DOWN , FIRST LOW KEY THEN OFFICIAL

IT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER AND STILL IS

BETTER THAN MY FIRST KISS

REMEMBER HOW YOU MENTION I GOT A NICE NAME

AND I WAS LIKE HATE IT BUT GREW IN TO IT

LOOK OUT FOR IT IF I BECOME FAME

AS A AUTHOR , I PROBABLY WILL WITH A MENTHOR AS YOU

the fact you are the only guy ever hand me his number must mean im special

and i did text on that whatsapp , but i know you work its fine - i have lot of time

i will wait forever though , im not in hurry ... you know you are my crown jewel in this blog

and i just feel this bond being very strong , like the one you got with your fave song

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar