torsdag 9 januari 2020

met him at internet



everyone believe  im fake because of my social
they pretty dope but taken years ago
i hate my shitty reality , including hospital events
so i like watch red carpets and when when you slide in was like a magic carpet
i get inspired by the street looks , they look like pagent queens and probably got look book
so i scroll down the gram , but i dont search for fame ,  im no clout chaser - just a time waster
yeah im pretty bored and tired of being ignored , put the spotlight on somebody like me
but never in my wildest dreams i thought it would be you who followed me
that freaked me out , i knew i should have been call back - this year i would do that
you just caught me wrong time but hopefully you wont decline - that call
rejected by you idol , that will make you fall from my pedestal
i put you on

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar