torsdag 9 januari 2020

third partner





i like to think im the third wheel
in this threadwheel
that we are that bro code because im a bit tom boy
we fight and fall out like siblings
but you make me realize it a part of human being
bad blood we squash , we over being the drama
i know you got my back , i can hear it every track
of yours - this friendsip is solid , golden
cant be stolen
you call me rugrat and if somebody break  you heart i get after them with a bat
because our love is like that brenda and bandon , love new york but my heart is in london
everything you say i take personal , i know you dont do it intentional
it just i take it to the heart and that how we begin to fall apart
you bring home those girls , cooler than me and suddenly its all my fault
i ran away in the dark , try to give you space - have you now me , replace ?
i thought i where your gal , we wore like tight but maybe im just a brat
observer of you and your partner


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar