torsdag 9 januari 2020

you got that dododooh , yabadooh that makes dreams comes true

you are prom king and i the queen of the hospital wing
king of the court and queen of the ward 
you came around on a bad day , we all got them
and it suck that i have to expose you for them in that dm
you got the throne and i know i can you phone 
dont why i dont have you , call ? 
Maybe im scared you wont pick up
have delete your number 
you the only friend i got 
pathethic , right 
but i have a crush on since you rise to fame 
but isnt my end game 
all i want to be a friend , maybe in cali we can hang 
i like to be third wheel , dont make this a big deal 
you are the prom king and im the queen of hospital wing 
everything is kinda surreal , how you picked me out of a line of its 
and called me special . ps . i think you are special too
do you think im a bug a boo . you make my heart go dododooh
and i know im talk all bla bla bla when im nervous and i am way to suspitious
why would you like to hang , i been told nobody like to be my friend so when you became my friend
it was like a miracle and know is all i can think about 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar