lördag 2 november 2019

caught in your web

i was just ghosting , caught up in a web 
no strings attach but i think he might be the match 
always been put down , but you fix my crown 
covered in makeup to hide the tears 
overdressed in clothes to hide my fears 
i am that party , surrounded by everybody 
cool chics and dope guys but i am nervous 
maybe its all in my head , but i feel like you are becoming my friend ? 
just dancing by my own when you come an my play my song 
im not much of a dancer but nobody really had me dance along 
quite like you and you came out of the blue , to good to be true 
 got that smile that killls young girls heart 
but i like to chat , casual with you and i know i sound like a dork 
you are the story that i never will , edit because i like it 
all this make up , break up and theres you 
im not sure what you are but you make me feel comfortable with this 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar