fredag 1 november 2019

celeb react

to be fair ... 
i never had a person that truly care 
check on me , add me and just ask how i am 
but i guess thats a friend ? '
to be fair , i had forget how it was 
so when you that request send 
i got a bit taken 
been admiring your work for years 
so when you in my inbox appear 
i almost fell out my chair 
never get likes but the fact you would react 
is kinda mindblown 
you know i dont this for clout 
if i would i namedrop 
it only would be when you let me
but i liked it low key but happy you made it official 
public , what kinda hocus pocus is this but i think i like it 
remember how i fallout in hangout , i cried for a half year 
knew i never had a friend like you and than you in twitter , appear 
i was like shut up and the fact that the only number i got 
is by my idol , is just mad - bumps in the road but of al the toads 
i met you the one i never will forget 
because you make me feel like i am perfect 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar