måndag 11 november 2019

enemies to friends



you wore the archer , laying in the ambush and whisper those words that made me crush
i fall back , you pull me in , upside down and suddenly im got the title as hospital queen
have had set rules since i wore like eighteen and you make me feel like i am a dream
but with one click you made me broke them , just when send me that dm
that came in a form of a heart , alert , like and suddenly we start to hangout
went a bit to fast and dangerious , suddenly we fell out
it killed me slowly because i never meet somebody that wore so friendly
somehow i must get your attention , the way you always set me straight
and suddenly we went from enemies to friends
broken to golden , and i dont mind if you have my heart stolen

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar