fredag 8 november 2019

how can you heal yourself with a chronical illness ?



i was healing , but the healing never happen
how can you love somebody else
when you dont are your own priority
how can you heal your body if you got a chronical illness 
im sorry if hadent accept the situation of my condition 
and i know the way im dealing with things might not be the best 
but i choose to invest to myself over anyone else 
is that selfish , maybe but i like to think as you as mine storyline 
the guy that lay out hints and make the plot and not sure how i got caught 
i promise myself when i turned 18 to not fall in love but then you came and fit me like a glove 
it suck because i know my situation and its not right to put people in that position 
so i leave before you have the chance , but maybe we can friends ? 
i like that . 
it would be perfect 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar