tisdag 12 november 2019

i prefer a writing partner , not heartbreaker





if i gonna be crazy , lets be crazy in love

i know that you that celebrity but you just my melody

got that tune , beat drop and i dont mind if my heart stop

if it over you , they say you that untainable star and sure

but you are my cure  , got that drop it like it hot

and not sure how you got me caught

maybe it wore in the dm you saw the real me ?

loyal as a puppy but dont call me groupie

that dont get why your ex ran but get why your GF , stay

and maybe you reconize me as your new BFF becaause i dont like having  Beefs

but if we do i prefer , kobe or something from NOBU ?

i knew i look crazy but dont we all do when share our hearts on plate

dishing our feelings like it wore national property

equality and monopoly

you be the man , but i got this pants

boss up and level up

do you mind to be mind tea cup ?

 spin around and never be found

in the merry go round

and down the rabbit hole  i fall

but you always make me feel under control


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar