fredag 8 november 2019

just like a dream

since the day i came across
your music , you  been a fan
but somehow you become a friend
when you slide into my dm and we started to chat
i never do good first impressition but at least i got your attention
because you kept in touch even tough i wore trying to walk away
you didnt made it easy for me , pulling  my heart sting when i wore living
i hope you get im trying still you biggest supporter and always in your court
stand up for your right and i am wheelchair bond but since you became a part of my life
you help me swipe left through and sometimes everything just felt right
and i like being the third wheel because love has no appeal for a girl like me
i though that isolation wore meant but suddenly heaven sent the best thing in form of a text
and you retire ( ps dont ) give me that , christmas gift , that i want !

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar