fredag 1 november 2019

MAN ON TOP



the boys really need to man up 
need a bouncer to kick you out 
cross the line and you got to sit in time out 
sorry but you better get you man 
his lost here again in my dms 
but i cant help if i intellectual stimulliting 
got my best compliment by my worst critic
thank you for make me levitating 
how you hand me a heart in form of a alert 
made everything burn to return 
to go up in space  , can i name a star after you ? 
you raise the bar and i have no idea what you do 
maybe you read my poems like i love your lyrics 
do you get we the same , playing the same game 
you that heart i wear around my neck 
the guy i will always wait for a comeback 
and when you do , i know you come with a swinging 
its in your blood and that is what i look upto 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar