tisdag 12 november 2019

one plus one ?


i dont get why your exes ran , but  do get why your GF stay
bored to be ignored , dont we all want to be adored ? 
third wheel with a hospital label stick , babe please dont be a prick ? 
my heart is a record changer and i know this isnt love , its belong to her 
always the observer , who is watching me when i crumble ?
i never meet a person full of light but yet so humble 
it made me take two step back , reset and i knew when i met you 
wish time would line up , wish i could step up ... 
but when you look so perfect and i am just a mess 
there no shot in hell of us to become friends ?
i wonder if you can handle me if you would see me fall ?
i dont think i would like that because all i want is
to protect your dreams
so i take my out of the us , one plus one is non
but can i still have you as a friend ?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar