torsdag 7 november 2019

the features of a friend

whimstical and magical , excentrical and the way make the turn the volume up
when the it where way down , a little bit crazy , but you know you love it
welcome to the circus and the only people here is us  , im scared of clowns
will you pull me close as and tell me me im a queen of this party
he got my best in intrest , a special place in my chest
but i know you the king of this scene and lhey say who want your best for you is them
we play out our dreams int the dms , cant you tell ?
how you are you make me fold , bend over ...
and you are the knight that i always needed walking through life
my life used to belong of hospital visits and i always swipe left
but you the perfect that actually get me , everything just seem alright
do you mind if click right  because i need a friend to navigate down
life and dont care about me throwing fit , tend to that for a habit
and people never stick around but then you  came and i didnt reconize your face
but now i know the feature of a friend


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar