lördag 9 november 2019

voice mails and emails



you in my system now and im not sure how you came under my skin
deeper than my epilepsy ever been , wired with that genetics , one of those statics
every day is the same but than you slide in my dm and i was like what
i never get messages and i think it freaked me out , no doubt
you heart was pure and i wore insecure
didnt know much about things like this
but i never knew you would become my missing neutron
become the shoulder that i can lean on and i try my best to keep in touch
but when everyone you known shut yout out , cut you out
its hard to find trust in new people but i ask you to stay
would you like if send you a message at hangout ?
i think we could be good friends but i been known as misread
sign , and i dont wont to be know as the person as write like 1000 message
¨but get no reply

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar