onsdag 6 november 2019

And the emmy goes to ...

i got red eyes and inspiration never dies
its exhausting and when i think we fall apart
there you go and show me some kinda sign
pull me back in line and tell me everything
gonna be fine , i got those words in my head
that nobody never spoke out loud , said
would you like to be my friend ?
and it frighten me when you added me ...
it took me a year to undstand that you wasnt a enemy
you wore the real deal and you chould get a emmy
for still keeping up with this reality , i know my life
and sometimes i just scared to put people in it who isnt deserve of it
the pain and heartache if i would die , i know the statics
and thats why i swipe left , not because you wasnt perfect
everything with you are , heck you are superstar
and made a dream come true for a girl with deadly condition
i just wanted to protect you but somehow you crawl under my skin
and become medication , deeper than my epilepsy been and its quite a dream

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar