fredag 1 november 2019

king of the disco



he got the rhytm and put on the record
feel that tempo down at that disco
how you play me like a accord
every string , you make me feel like im living
make the beat drop and i can see some couple give up
to the tempation but i am just here for the music
get lost in that magic
so go ahead and seduce me with that lyric
if can , drop something soon that make me dance ¨
how low can i go , drop it like is hot before i get caught ?
you make a hit track and i know we on right track
the symbals and signals , its all there in the night
the way you switch track you make me comeback
like that  , like step on step you get that heart , clap
react and i try my best to reject the sound but you in my vein
king of the disco and know its all i hear , the beat drop echoo
got the skills on the stage and powerful range
i hear that he break sound barriar
a bit of a player they say but i dont care
i know what i am
to him , loyal as a fan
but better as friends
and the line is drawn
but i begin to loose patience with ya
need that goodie bag swag because waiting on that music makes me , yawn


( work work work )
¨lol x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar