fredag 1 november 2019

CONFIDENCE IS KEY BUT I LIKE HUMBLE PIE











he got the rhytm and put on the record
feel that tempo down at that disco
how you play me like a accord
every string , you make me feel like im living
make the beat drop and i can see some couple give up
to the tempation but i am just here for the music
get lost in that magic
so go ahead and seduce me with that lyric
if can , drop something soon that make me dance ¨
how low can i go , drop it like is hot before i get caught ?
living on the edge for the hella of it but you know me
girls like me never cross it not that i dont want
i never met an angel in a stranger
and confidance is key but i like a humble pie
the way you move make me change the position
and suddenly i forget about my situation
hands to myself and your name on my lips
this is off record but i bet i am better on write than kiss
and you got my heart in one hand
but i am no second hand


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar