fredag 1 november 2019

sheer






they tell me love is golden
why does heart than get stolen ? 
dont worry i wear my bulletproof west 
got that attire that put hearts on fire
make those guys react
nice to met ya , how can i treat ya ?
you are the trigger , dont call me gold digger
the only thing i dig is in pocket 
im a goal digger , that is what i pull 
not bull 
you got lips that kills
you got dms that heals 
they tell me my emotions is real
but i dont know how love feel
im more about catching deal
than playing with my heart
but i guess sometimes you have to start
they tell me love is golden
why does heart than get stolen
but around you i wear a  bulletproof attire
you make me feel like i am on fire
as you in my ear whisper what i need to hear
is like my attire is ... sheer 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar