söndag 3 november 2019

the friendship i never knew i wanted

i wore just ghostin , when you where passin by
said hey , i got cold feet and run because i didnt reconize my heartbeat
i wore just ghostin , when you where passin by - made me center of attention
fix my broken heart , never came in time , and no friends to reply but than you drop by
and if you dont have anyone that you wait for , how should i expect a call
when everyone swipe left but you somehow swife right
straight that arrow and shoot it in right to my heart
and i love the fact , you the first guy i ever got a phone number off
im sorry for the first rejection , cry by the second , died of happiness when we made it
and if you only one fan happy in your life with your music , i am happy you choose me
because together we that it
friendship , i never knew i wanted

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar