söndag 3 november 2019

you never know where you fall

in my mind , you sit here in the coach prefer me over her ?
holding my hand , and playing to be just a friend when when clearly we both want
more , in my eyes , its clear to see you still in love with your ex , i can tell by your text
hes tongue still got the remains and bones of the girl you  been cuddle up to
he think he got came isnt it a shame , i learned from you and know im gonna break it
just for the poem , im not here to warm up her place , love is not a race ....
everything that lost can be replace , trace and i am know who you are
in my mind everything make sense , you say im might be a bit intensive
i might see what comes along with being the second best so you better delete that text
maybe i am just a product  , gods mistake - please dont make me an thank you next 
in my mind , you just bought mé tickets to that disco , not like you prefer to listen to kygo 
yeah in my mind , you okey with seeing me now and day , talk about this and going on about that dino 
because you like that jurrassic world to  and if im going to hospital , you always up for a visit 
make me feel comfortable , even if im not that talkable you do your best to make find a safe place 
they say love comes and goes but who really know when it shows
maybe im dressed in a hospital gown or wearing that designer dress 
who knows where love got the address , perhaps 
you find in a club or or your heart , at the hospital 
you never know where you will fall 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar