tisdag 5 november 2019

you wrote your best song in form of a dm

he might have his way in the dms
but i know who it your secretly text
he might choose her , she might delete you of fear
but i am not the girl people prefer but if you listen close you might hear
i am that girl , broken , they say hearts get stolen - will you steal mine ?
i promise i wont it decline , you saw my avatar and i got hit by a a fallen star
you wore the break through that made my inspiration come through
wish i could erase my memories , forgive myself for what done
but sometime you make me say its hey its okey , we all got our users and losers
you never one of them since you wrote your best song in a form a dm
when all the others guys just sang covers , you sang on a fresh tune - new beat
being a bit low key and discrete but you make me always dance on two feet
which is quite hard for a girl who is wheelchair bound ...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar