tisdag 5 november 2019

silent is priceless

dont feel the music , can handle the magic
all i see is in the memories of the dms , tragic
something that wasnt meant to be
public eyes always judges me
and i like it best in sollitude
i dont like how we sang out of tune
how i went off key , but than you made me
assure that we wore official , public - everything wore good
i feel like i am cheating when i am listen to other music
and i like your exes and you crew , on the paper we got that magic
but in real life throw down im that hospital gown stuck in a wing
and you that billboard king , prince of the hills
and i bet you got lips that kills and the girls had them had , should be grateful
you give me strengh and make me powerful , lift me up when im down
then you come around attach my crown , you the one that i feel comfortable with
and i guess there something beautiful underneath this hot mess , maybe you saw it
and ran with it because i can no longer feel my heart beat

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar