tisdag 5 november 2019

you the voice i choose when i have mine lose

he smooth like a music , make this ballad become less ... tragic
play that spring like a violin , yeah ... it feels straight out of a movie
that soundtrack is ours and dont let them sample it because we perfect
a bit up and down , whimsicicial but it wore magical
you got me good with that song you wrote and you sure knew how you hold your note
pull me back when i am sing off key , set the record straight and give me singing lessons
he bring his guitar and get those writing lessons  , he pin me down a song , i hum along
nothing make sense how we become friends but you that LP that i prefer in this broken one
you the voice that i choice all over the other boys , so play it again ... lets be my friend ?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar