måndag 4 november 2019

left field

cover me up in kisses , delete all the other ex
i dont need your music because every song is ours
you throw it down in that dm , its where we became that item
friends . you wore cooler than a childhood handshake
left field . shield down and saw me when i broke down
wearing my hospial gown , but you still apprichiate i came
dancing by my own in the wheelchair , there wore something that click
you made me feel like a cool chic , fit and imight not be perfect
but i acknowleagege my mistake , i tried to cover it , make it up
you dont have to say sorry , friends understand - didnt get it
maybe because i really didnt have a friend since eh , eight ?
thought you could be a mate , maybe it wore stupid ...
but its okey if love walks away , it doesnt mean you gotta stay and play






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar