måndag 4 november 2019

the duke and duchess

where everything click , fit and i get might not be perfect
but you still get me when nobody do , i havent met somebody quite like you
i admire your knowleage , brains cells and work ambition , its lit
do you mind if you become the prince of my chic lit ?
will you become the king of this blog ?
do you mind in if i do a bit games of throne ?
need to leave that brighton alone
lets focus on in chourus line
do you mind the title duke
they tell me you forget about me
i refuse to believe in it
i think we is legit
you think we breaking up
maybe
do you mind if let you inside my head
push foward rewind to your bed
you neve go back to your throne
off with you head , us is dead since like
tonight because i just find a new knight
perfect


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar