onsdag 24 mars 2021

10 years with brighton ( sum up last decade )


10 years since from Brighton and i thought we so over 
this city will be my forever lover and how much i try to write about it 
i never seem to get any closure , i just felt llike an epic loser
well until i him , when he slide in my plot like daydream and knock me out 
the wheelchair and into his care . it wore awesome because he wore so handsome . 
but first lets go back to Brighton , where i hang at George with those lads and their babes 
i remember i wore so shy back then , didnt knew how to make a friend but i just thought 
getting out the box would be a great idea and let they knew the real me , take it or leave it 
how i went on this karaoke nights hanging with this studs and ladies and everything felt 
like heaven sent , perfect , i recall hannah the chic from school and bex , who i thought wore so cool and little bit complex for , sam look like a star handling the bar and bridget wore so kind that stood up for my poems when i couldnt , thank you we both know we cant help who we are have crushing on , but to be honest i have move on , and i remember pete looked like my neigbour and how i went out with marty and kev once , to dance which wore nice but kinda an epic failure how i got my first kiss from somebody call jim but i am happy he belong to ... kim , because if he happy im happy im happy 
and i bet she makes you fell better then  i ever would but i really love my young days in brihton and it wore here i discover my next chapter , myself  . yeah i recall how much it suck to be in sweden so i went abroad agaain , dance my promlem away got swept away in sydney and fucked up in ibiza . how we shared a ibza and probably looked like theresa may , dancing in capetown hehe but who care because i am quite a free spirit tired of be lockdown and i remember how i fell in love with that that guy from retirement , he wore like heavent sent , hands like an nurse and mind like mind as clever  - what could be worse ? 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar