torsdag 25 mars 2021

doctors and djs

 you made me fell out the wheelchair
i like that because it remind me of a festival
but know i just wore trapped at hospital 
and had to talk with nurses and doctors 
which i hated , well until i met him 
because you painted up the ward to a dream
and i remember thinking this is somekinda musical
how everything you said turned into poetic 
and suddenly i become a genius lyrical 
... well according to me you become a great poem 
i remember growing up , despite places like this 
but know i understand its where the magic happen 
where all the men and women with brilliant minds 
that never leave a body behind 
yeah i like that and so thankful your help me through life
dark years an teen , just to come out and blossom 
yeah being treated by handsome dudes are quite awesome 
and quite awkward but i geuss it become a good story of it 
yeah i remember when i woke up and saw the nurse look like zedd
by  hospital bed , i thought i went mad 
i was trying saying his name and discover i couldnt talk 
yeah the recovery wouldnt be that easy and somewhere i heard sound of weasley 
i recall the female nurses like the calvin harris that i played because one month in wore a living hell
but better then being dead and i remember how garrixx , pick up female nurses with  his verses 
yeah i remember it all like it wore the best festival , and it kinda wore - in my hDead . how i crack it and went with ambulance , the coolest of them all at NIVA NR 2 , i didnt want to go , but had to so left in taxi 
to the retirement and fell out the wheelchair and the caretaker , hotter then hell  , a bit ibiza vibe of the guy but he never been there , i recall he help me up like a aupair  , gave me my grandpas blanket and  teddybear . yeah , i really wished i wore cooler than this and i remember when he almost gave me a kiss , i mean ( i  wish ) hehe ...is it okey if i be your babe , for a chapter or two , promise you never let me go . i recall how you stroke like that kitty cat , that wore pretty perfect . how you said i wore cute in that grey dress even if i felt my life wore a mess you gave me accomplishment  and complimnt and i love that . now i named bear after you because i like to have a thing to reminice about you - exept my bloody poems and i bet your kids will be like this in the future , insecure when it come to love
but just introduce them to my blog ,  or  Dr Love ,and he will help you get from heaven above 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar