fredag 26 mars 2021

LOVE GEVALIA


he smell just like an Gevalia
( coffee beans and is probably ob his six cup ) 
and i remember how he totally knock me out 
out my wheelchair and into his care 
and i wore like damn , this feeling is something , rare ! 
he pick me up like that au pair and pat my head 
i recall him being a good human being 
and i bet your parents are proud over raised somebody like him 
though on the outside but inside wore sensitive , yeah you really helped me  during lockdown
felt insanely alone when you came into my room and said my mom , called , i remember not wanted her to call in the end because i had made an friend in my head , and was watching him like a hawk , the best thing with being on retirement it remind you of living and being an human being . yeah i like the caretakers , they like like live living angels but mostly ,,, i like you . Gevalia 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar