onsdag 17 mars 2021

labels and shit


 he is king of everything , fuck i hate him 
further from the true because i love him
he kiss every single girl in this damn town
let me standing here dancing alone 
i dont mind as i dance to your tune 
we go off and off like its a playoff  
i got the the perfect , playlist 
yeah you are my soundtrack 
that always keep me back on track 
yeah i remember when i saw your face
around ten years ago and the feeling wore hard to replace
there no better then him , his basically an living dream 
dont know who you are but i know you heart 
and you the one that kept me going when im lost in the dark
how i lay at the hospital woke up from the coma , 100 days of insomnia 
and i recall how i went to festival even i broken my feet 
because i always go down for it , you know its true 
how i went around listen to you on the radio 
and so happy when i finally got to , disco 
all i want to party and bullshit 
and thanks to you made my life , lit 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar