måndag 29 mars 2021

doctors and patients

 i should learn how to avoid to get burn
how to love without get burned 
 the stein of you be able touch me 
the feeling when i head above fell in love 
and you catch me . how you snatch me 
when i almost fell out from the wheel chair
and in to you and fell in love with my new carrier 
yeah i like how you pick me up like aupair 
trust me this feeling for me is kinda . rare
and how you always help me out in the best way
like the way you slide in on the mornings at that Segway 
pick out my out outfit and become my stylist 
basically my makeup artist and i even like when like 
how awkward i felt when you was me but maybe it wore because i like ya
a bit too much , didnt plan to begin crush but somehow i was like played 
doctor and patient , yeah - you made my time there heaven sent 
and i like how we play  around  in the fishnet like it wore perfect 
suddenly every song remind me about him and i got like 100  playlist 
on spotify that remind me about , then , that i forever love 
because you handle me with silkest , glove 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar