fredag 26 mars 2021

YOU got it dude

 i wish somebody could correct my life 
 dont want to be known as the girl in hospital gown
 but i guess that have become my soundtrack of my life
 i swore my best days wore when i woke from the coma 
 saw that nurse that look excatly like that dude called , zedd 
 watching me like a hawk , by the hospitel bed 
it freaked me out a bit and i tried to to mention it 
but nothing came out , i had lost my capacity to speak 
i was like great now everyone think i am a freak 
hut weirdly they didnt and i become to love  it here
that guy who drop verses for the nurses like if he wore Garixx 
and somewhere i heard Diplos music but it wasnt problably him
yeah i think i landed in Harris paradise and i really got into sofi tukker 
that tukk such a heartlocker , and sofi is quite a charmer
but we  all know where my heart are - in that superstar x 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar