lördag 27 mars 2021

ridiculous princess

 the  last chapter is written 
but dont you think you ever 
become forgotten 
those prints and winks you deliver 
became sentence and antidotes in my notebook
i love  the way i made you smile 
havent felt this good since i wore like , eh nine 
maybe i just made a friend , if only in my head 
and i like the thought that you actually my poems , read 
but then if you do i would probably drop dead  
somehow you always seem to to catch me when i am fall 
yeah you look so great you got me fell out the wheelchair 
its pretty feeling , almost like i wore dancing at the ceiling 
into your arm , got caught by your surprise of that charm
kindness and remember i hated looking so ridiculous
but at least you made me felt like a freaking , princess 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar